Visit the Center
Visit the Center
Check out our Calendar for current exhibitions and programs
The Center, located near Philadelphia's City Hall and just across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, is easily accessible by foot, bike, bus, subway, regional rail, cab, & car. Limited street parking is available. Nearby parking lots and garages are listed below.
For detailed information on public transit options, please visit SEPTA.org
Metered Street Parking: 1-2 hours max
- 13th + Market - Five Star Parking
- 12th + Race - Parkway Corporation
- 12th + Arch - Parkway Corporation
- 13th + Arch - Convention Center Parking
for current rates and more parking options, visit PhilaPark.org
The Center for Architecture is closed to the public eight days per year:
- New Year's Day + January 02-03
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Around the Neighborhood
- You can't come to Philadelphia without visiting the culinary wonder that is Reading Terminal Market [pronounced redding] Located one block from the Center, stop by for lunch, dessert, and just about anything else your heart desires.
- Watch artists in action as they explore art in different mediums while working in a collaborative environment. The Fabric Workshop and Museum, located next door to the Center at 1214 Arch Street, is free to visit.
- Looking for a taste of Asian fare? Head over to Philadelphia's Chinatown and see the stunning Chinatown Friendship Gate just two blocks away at 10th and Arch Streets.
- Visit Philadelphia's City Hall, the largest, most decadent municipal building in the country and a landmark in Center City. Once the tallest building in the world!