The Center's unique, modern facility is available for your event, whether a meeting, class, marketing event, fundraiser, wedding reception, or something unique. Rental fees are all-inclusive, so any service, furniture, or technology we offer is available to you at no extra cost. And with no catering requirements, you can control costs or go all-out with your favorite caterer. The Center offers Philadelphia's greenest rental hall, with dimmable fluorescent and low-voltage lighting, sustainably salvaged interiors, and highly efficient environmental control systems.
The Center's signature presentation and exhibition hall is a dramatic and flexible space. High ceilings, a built-in projector, and screen make this spacious gallery a perfect fit for symposia, lectures, films, and receptions. It is outfitted with state-of-the-art technology systems and modern furnishings.
Large Conference Room
This handsome space provides a professional setting for your meetings or classes. A glass-paneled garage-style door looks out over our Main Hall, providing a sense of spaciousness, while the provided white board, conference table, and executive chairs provide function and sleek design.
Small Conference Room
Our Small Conference Room is perfectly suited for small informal meetings or classes. A glass-paneled garage-style door looks out over our exhibition hall, making our most affordable meeting space feel larger than its 20 person capacity. The room comes standard with a whiteboard, conference table, and executive chairs.
All of the Center's spaces are interconnected and can be rented together to accommodate larger groups or display larger exhibits. For receptions, our entire facility can accommodate up to 250 people comfortably.
- Advanced A/V system, including DVD/VCR, wireless lavaliere microphone, house computer, USB thumb-drive receptacles, wireless media controller / laser pointer, wireless keyboard & mouse, and a limited supply of cables to connect your laptop to our system
- Wireless internet connection
- Large 12' x 6' screen and permanent projector (Main Hall only)
- Portable digital projector
- 140 stackable Steelcase chairs
- 24 executive armchairs on wheels
- Conference phone (Main Hall only)
- 13 square tables (42" x 42")
- 5 folding tables (18" x 60")
- AIA Bookstore and Design Center available to your guests 10am-6pm Monday-Saturday.
(Extended store hours available by arrangement)
The Center for Architecture is an exhibition space, rental hall and functioning office. Capacity, wall and floor space are subject to change due to installed exhibitions, events, or daily office activity. Exhibitions are not to be removed or altered when setting up for an event without the written approval and assistance of the Center Coordinator.
For more information on availability, benefits and rates, please contact: David Bender, Center Coordinator - or 215.569.3186 x107