Center for Architecture
1218 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Monday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sundays: 12 - 5 p.m.
The Center for Architecture is also home to:
- The AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- Philadelphia Chapter American Institute of Architects
- The Community Design Collaborative
The Center for Architecture is easily accessible by foot, bike, bus, subway, regional rail, cab, & car. Limited street parking is available. Nearby parking lots and garages are listed below. For detailed information on public transit options, please visit SEPTA.
- Street Parking — (Metered/2 hours max)
- Nearby Lots
- 13th & Market - Five Star Parking
- 1127 Race - Parkway Corporation
- Nearby Garages
- 12th & Arch - Parkway Corporation
- 11th & Arch - Expert Parking
- 13th & Arch - Parkway Corporationw
- 45 N 10th - Philadelphia Parking Authority
- 1030 Race - Central Parking System
Visit philapark.org and click "Find Parking & Information" for current parking rates and information.
Around the Neighborhood
- You can't come to Philadelphia without visiting the culinary wonder that is Reading Terminal Market. Located one block from the Center, stop by for lunch, dessert, and just about anything else your heart desires.
- Watch artists in action as they explore art in different mediums while working in a collaborative environment. The Fabric Workshop and Museum, located next door to the Center at 1214 Arch Street, is free to the public.
- Looking for a taste of Asian fare? Head over to Philadelphia's Chinatown, see the arch just two blocks away at 10th and Arch Streets.
- Visit Philadelphia's City Hall, the largest municipal building in the country and a landmark in Center City.