Volunteer + Donate
Volunteer + Donate
Show Philadelphia you value good design by supporting our ongoing efforts to educate students, residents, and visitors about the history and impact of Philadelphia's unique built environment, the designers who have shaped it, and to inspire the next generation of architects and designers!
Click the link above to make a donation today.
SPONSOR A PROGRAM
Support one or more of our educational programs and put your company or foundation's name in front of a targeted group of our annual program participants, including: students, parents, teachers, designers, architects, developers, contractors, engineers, tourists, and politicians.
Click the link above to view our sponsorship opportunities.
VOLUNTEER WITH US
Help us demonstrate to Philadelphians how good design can change lives! Volunteer with us and stimulate your creativity while connecting with a network of people who share your passion. You'll instantly become an insider with information on new and exciting exhibitions, guest speakers, and events on the built environment.
Click the link above to complete our Volunteer Sign-Up Form.
What Your Support Helps Us Accomplish
Each year our friends, volunteers, partners, donors, and sponsors help us produce hundreds of engaging programs that educate 150,000+ Philadelphians about design and how it can improve our home lives, workplaces, and communities. Key programs include:
- Architecture in Education | A FREE in-class program for K-12 students in Philadelphia public schools which introduces them to the concepts of design thinking, challenging and empowering them to become engaged citizens with the skills to shape their communities into more equitable places
- Free Design Workshops | A monthly series of fun, FREE hands-on family workshops for children ages 5-8 and 9-12 exploring design, engineering, and creativity
- Constructing Play | A FREE annual exhibition exploring the stories behind popular building toys from the past 175 years
- Edmund N. Bacon Urban Design Student Competition | An annual, international urban design competition challenging university-level students to design solutions to real-world issues in Philadelphia's built environment - with a $5,000 first prize
- DesignPhiladelphia | The oldest design festival of its kind in the country, this annual, city-wide festival held each October showcases the work of over 400 practicing architects, designers, and creative professionals through 125+ events - most of which are FREE to attend
- PARK(ing) Day PHL | A FREE annual, daylong celebration in which citizens, artists, and activists collaborate to temporarily transform metered parking spaces into temporary mini-parks for the public