Volunteer + Donate
Volunteer + Donate
Help us demonstrate to Philadelphians how good design can change lives! Volunteer with us and stimulate your creativity while connecting with a network of people who share your passion. You'll instantly become an insider with information on new and exciting exhibitions, guest speakers, and events on the built environment. New volunteers must complete the Volunteer Sign-Up Form.
Show us that you value the role of good architecture, urban planning, and design in our everyday lives and help support our efforts to educate the public on the history and impact of Philadelphia's unique built environment! Your donation today will help us continue to produce high-quality, year-round programming, including:
- DesignPhiladelphia | the oldest design event of its kind in the country, this annual festival showcases the work of over 400 practicing architects, designers, and creative professionals with nearly 100 citywide events each October.
- Architecture in Education | A recently relaunched in-class program for 3rd-5th graders introducing them to the concepts of design and design thinking, challenging them to use their creative powers to help make our city a better and more equitable place.
- Constructing Play | an annual exhibition exploring the history of popular building toys from the past 175 years, accompanied by a series of family workshops exploring "play" and its educational foundations.
- Better Philadelphia Challenge | an annual international design competition challenging university-level students from around the world to address real-world urban design issues in Philadelphia.
- Louis I. Kahn Memorial Award + Talk | an engaging annual speaker series bringing world-renound architects to Philadelphia to discuss their thoughts and insights on the field.
Give + Get! To show you our heartfelt appreciation, we've put together some great "thank you" gifts.