Volunteer + Donate
Volunteer + Donate
Help us demonstrate to Philadelphians how good design can change lives! Volunteer with us and stimulate your creativity while connecting with a network of people who share your passion. You'll instantly become an insider with information on new and exciting exhibitions, guest speakers, and events on the built environment. Click the link above to complete our Volunteer Sign-Up Form.
SPONSOR A PROGRAM
Support one or more of our educational programs and put your company's name in front of a targeted group of our annual program participants, including: students, parents, teachers, tourists, designers, architects, developers, contractors, and politicians. Click the link above to view our sponsorship opportunities.
MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL DONATION
Show Philadelphia you value good design by supporting our ongoing efforts to educate students and visitors about the history and impact of Philadelphia's unique built environment! Click the link above to make a donation today.
What Your Support Helps Us Accomplish
Each year our friends, volunteers, partners, donors, and sponsors help us produce hundreds of engaging programs that educate 150,000+ Philadelphians about design and how it can improve our home lives, workplaces, and communities. Key programs include:
- Architecture in Education | A FREE in-class program for K-12 students in Philadelphia public schools which introduces them to the concepts of design thinking, challenging and empowering them to become engaged citizens with the skills to shape their communities into more equitable places
- READ + MAKE / DESIGN + BUILD | A monthly series of fun, FREE hands-on family workshops for children ages 5-8 and 9-12 exploring design, engineering, and creativity
- Constructing Play | A FREE annual exhibition exploring the stories behind popular building toys from the past 175 years
- Better Philadelphia Challenge | An annual international urban design competition challenging university-level students from around the world to address real-world issues in Philadelphia's built environment
- DesignPhiladelphia | The oldest design event of its kind in the country, this annual festival showcases the work of over 400 practicing architects, designers, and creative professionals through 125+ events - most of which are FREE to attend - throughout the city each October
- Louis I. Kahn Memorial Award + Talk | An engaging annual speaker series bringing world-renowned architects to Philadelphia to share their insights on the field of architecture and design
- Edmund N. Bacon Memorial Awards + Talk | An annual celebration of successful and promising urban designers, featuring talks by an internationally respected figure who has had a significant impact on the built environment and by the student winners of the annual Better Philadelphia Challenge