Visit the Center
Visit the Center
Check out our Calendar for current exhibitions and programs
Exhibitions at the Center are always FREE to visit!
The Center, located near Philadelphia's City Hall and just across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, is easily accessible by foot, bike, bus, subway, regional rail, cab, + car.
For detailed information on public transit options, please visit SEPTA.org
We have partnered with Parking Panda to allow visitors to purchase guaranteed parking nearby. First time customers receive a 15% discount. View real-time availability and pricing at many convenient lots and garages on their interactive map:
for more parking options, including on-street + unreserved, visit PhilaPark.org
Holidays + Special Hours
The Center is closed to the public on most Saturdays, all Sundays, and on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day through New Year's Day
The Center may open early or stay open late on any day for public programs - see our calendar for details. We are open on select Saturdays for Family Workshops and may be closed to the public during regular hours on any day for private rentals. Please call to confirm before visiting.
Around the Neighborhood
- Philadelphia City Hall | Visit America's largest, most decadent municipal building. This architectural marvel is the tallest stone building in the world - taller than the Egyptian pyramids!
- Reading Terminal Market | Don't miss the culinary wonders located one block away from the Center at 12th + Arch Streets. Stop in for lunch, dessert, or anything else your taste buds desire.
- Chinatown | Visit this thriving Chinese neighborhood for a bite or to view the stunning Chinatown Friendship Gate, located just two blocks away at 10th + Arch Streets.
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum | Watch artists in action as they explore different mediums in a collaborative environment. Located next door at 1214 Arch Street, it's FREE to visit.