2020 has been quite a year thus far. It has shown the worst of us and the best of us. Thank you to all of you who have supported and continue to support your neighbors during this trying, yet illuminating, time in our history. We have a lot to learn and we have a lot of work to do. We are holding ourselves accountable to our organization’s recent statement and we are committed to doing better at dismantling and calling out systemic racism when we see it. If you have ideas – please reach out, we’d love to hear them.
The excellence of the creative community in Philadelphia is limitless – I hope you will join us this October and share what you have learned and how your design process has changed and improved. I hope you will participate and attend programs that will inspire you to use your talents to make our city a better and more just place.
Our programming deadline is June 29th – that’s TWO WEEKS AWAY. If you have an idea for an exhibition, a program, a new product that you want to introduce, etc., reach out and let us know so that we can get you into our printed piece this year. There are tons of details in our Event Partner Packet here, but here is the summary:
DESIGN DISPLAY | $150 fee
- Design Displays are a great way to allow the public to safely socially distance and stroll by your storefront or business.
ONLINE PRODUCT SHOWCASE | $150 fee
- Are you launching a new collection or looking to highlight your product or new line? Add your designs to our new Online Product Showcase, which will launch during the festival and remain on our website through December 31, 2020.
OPEN HOUSE | $150 fee
- Whether in small groups in person or through a completely virtual Open House, welcome a wide audience into your space through a live event or a pre-recorded video.
STANDARD EVENT | $300 fee
- Events include tours, lectures, talks and panel discussions, workshops, live podcasts, openings and receptions, exhibitions, etc. occurring between October 7-18.
DESIGNPHILLY BOXES | Fee Varies
- Do you have swag or a special item that you want to include in our specially curated DesignPhiladelphia boxes that will be mailed to our supporters? Then, let’s talk.
For questions on any of the partnering opportunities above, please contact Jermaine Jenkins at [email protected].